Skip to main content
COVID-19 Support
Support information and resources during the current Pandemic
COVID-19 Support

Waste Facilities

Proof of residence in regional Victoria must now be provided when attending any of our waste facilities – this can be in the form of a driver’s licence, rates notice, utility bill or similar.

Waste facilities are not currently accepting cash payments - please take your debit or credit card with you to pay for your waste disposal.