Wallace Avenue Park, Inverloch - New Shelter
The Infrastructure Delivery team has engaged GR Design and Construct to undertake a design and installation of a new shelterto be located at the Wallace Avenue Park in Inverloch as part of carry forward projects in 2019-20 Capital Works Program.
This project will provide a new shelter and other minor ancillary works over the existing picnic table at the park.
We appreciate that these works may present an inconvenience to all park users and ask for your patience during these times. Our contractor will make every effort to minimise these disruptions. It is anticipated these works will start in September and be completed by October, weather permitting and contractors’ availability.
These works are funded by Council through a grant obtained from the State Government’s Community Shade Grants Program $35,916 with additional contribution from the Wallace Avenue Community Park Group of $6,665.
What to expect:
- It is expected that a section of the park will be temporary secured during the shelter works.
- Appropriate pedestrian control measures will be implemented onsite during these works.
The community, local residents, businesses and other stakeholders will be kept up to date with the project via Council’s website. For information or assistance, please contact:
- GR Design & Construct – Project Manager – Ben Hampton – 0401 933 547
- Bass Coast Shire Council’s Infrastructure Delivery Team – Dulee Menik – Project Manager Building and Open Space on 1300 BCOAST (226 278) or (03) 5671 2211
- Email email@example.com
- Visit our website www.basscoast.vic.gov.au to get the latest updates on this project