Seagrove Estate, Cowes
The rehabilitation works on the wetland area will include:
- Removal of Cumbungi growth from wetland
- Modifications to the wetland and
- Installation of new access tracks for future maintenance
Appropriate traffic/pedestrian and site environmental measures will be in place whilst these works are being carried out. We appreciate that these works may present an inconvenience to all users within this section of Seagrove Estate and ask for your patience during these times. Our contractor will make every effort to minimise these disruptions. The community, local residents, businesses and other stakeholders will be kept up to date with the project via website updates and letter box drops or mail outs where appropriate.
It is anticipated that these works shall begin from 12 February and be completed by the end of February 2019, subject to contractors' availability and weather permitting.
This project is jointly funded by Council ($60,900) and Melbourne Water - Living Rivers Program ($6,750).
For information or assistance please contact:
- Bass Coast Shire Council's Infrastructure Delivery Team, Russell Thomas - Capital Project Officer or Ravi Raveendran - Contract Superintendent on 1300 BCOAST (226 278) or (03) 5671 2211
- Email email@example.com
- Visit our website www.basscoast.vic.gov.au to get the latest updates for this project.