Inverloch Hub - Renewal Works
Notice of Works
Bass Coast Shire has engaged a number of contractors to carry out roof renewal works at the Inverloch Hub Foyer Entrance at the corner of A’beckett Street and Reilly Street, Inverloch. Works are expected to start from 10 September and complete on 17 September, subject to favourable weather and any potential Covid-19 restrictions imposed by the State Government.
These works are part of Council’s adopted Capital Works Program for 2021/22 Roof and Guttering Priority Program. The cost is in the order of $20,000.
Benefits to the Community
The project ensures continued building functionality through Council’s asset management plan to accommodate a broad range of community needs and activities. This will provide a safe and usable facility which will contribute to the well-being of Bass Coast Shire residents and visitors.
What to Expect
These works will involve:
- Disconnection / removal of existing air conditioning units located on the roof
- Remove the existing roof and installing the new Colorbond roofing
- Reinstall the existing air conditioner units once the roofing works are completed
The community, local residents, businesses and other stakeholders will be kept up to date with the project via Council’s website. For information or assistance, please contact:
- Daniel Lee ( Roofing Contractor) - 0400 864 900 and Glenn Shorter ( AC Contractor) – 0438 340 947
- Bass Coast Shire Infrastructure Delivery Team - Dulee Menik – Project Manager (Building and Open Space) or Asset Management team – Laurie Gervasi.
- Email email@example.com
- Visit our website www.basscoast.vic.gov.au for updates on this project.