Inverloch Easement Drainage Works - 8 Pymble Avenue - COMPLETED
Council has appointed SR Excavations Pty Ltd as part of our annual supply contract to start easement drainage works in Pymble Avenue, Inverloch. See map below.
Construction works are anticipated to begin on 10 March and be completed by end of March 2020, weather permitting. This project is an important part of the Stormwater Drainage Renewal Program under the 2015 Drainage Services Asset Management Plan and will ensure delivery of the adopted Community Service levels. The total project cost is in the order of $75,000 and part of Council’s adopted 2019/20 Capital works Program.
Planned works will include:
- Trenching works to install a new 150 diameter drainage pipe.
- Reconnecting existing and provision of new stormwater house drains to the new pipe to those properties that do not currently have one.
- Reinstatement works for the easement drainage.
Our Contractor will take all necessary steps to minimise disruptions to property owners. Appropriate site control measures will be implemented onsite during these works. This will be a construction zone and we appreciate that for your own safety and the safety of others that access will be restricted. Our staff and Contractor will notify nearby residents that may be impacted by these works.
The community, local residents, businesses and other stakeholders will be kept up to date with the project via website updates and letter box drops or mail outs where appropriate.
For information or assistance during this project, please contact:
- SR Excavation Pty Ltd – Project Manager - Brad Hewton 0429 598 819
- Bass Coast Shire Council’s Infrastructure Delivery Team, Marty O’Flynn - Project Officer or Phillip Pritchard – Asset officer – Pathways & Drainage on 1300 BCOAST (226 278) or (03) 5671 2211 (business hours Monday – Friday)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit our website www.basscoast.vic.gov.au to view plans and get the latest updates on this project.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.