Harold Hughes Reserve Master Plan: Have your say
Harold Hughes Reserve Master Plan
Following initial consultation, we've updated the Master Plan for Harold Hughes Reserve, Corinella and the draft Plan is now on exhibition for further feedback.
The public exhibition period for the draft Plan closes on Sunday, 4 August 2019.
You can provide feedback to Council's Recreation and Culture Team by phone on 1300 BCOAST (226 278) or (03) 5671 2211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have appointed Proludic Pty Ltd to undertake renewal works to the playground at Harold Hughes Reserve, Smythe Street, Corinella.
Works are programmed to commence on Tuesday,11 June and are scheduled for completion by Friday, 28 June.
The works will include:
- Removal of existing play equipment (much of which shall be salvaged for spare parts)
- Construction of a 15m x1.5m accessible concrete path
- Construction of a 70m x 1.5m granitic sand path, to link up with existing paths in the reserve
- Supply and installation of play equipment such as a Multi Play unit, Metal Pod Swing, Climbing Poles, 27m Metal Cable-way (flying fox) and Combination Swings
- New soft-fall material under the play equipment
The value of the works are $150,000.
For further information or assistance during these renewal works,please contact:
- Council’s Infrastructure Delivery Team – Russell Jacgung on 1300 BCOAST (226 278) or (03) 5671 2211 (Business Hours Monday – Friday and after hours)
- Email email@example.com