Grantville - Footpath Renewal Works - COMPLETED
Bass Coast Shire has appointed contractors Steve Wheatley Concreting Pty Ltd under our annual supply contract to carry out footpath renewal works along Bass Highway between Grantville Recreation Reserve and Blackwood Drive in Grantville. See map below.
Construction works have started and is anticipated to be completed by 9 October 2020, subject to favourable weather and contractor availability. These works are funded by Council through the Footpath Renewal Program in the order of $35,000 and is part of Council’s 2020/21 Capital Works Program.
The aim of this project is to improve pedestrian access for the community. These works will give residents along the streets, and the greater area, a safe pedestrian connection to this area and nearby shopping precinct.
These works involve:
- Removal of the existing path and replace with 2.0m wide 100mm thick fibre reinforced concrete.
We appreciate that these works may present an inconvenience to landowners and we have asked for their patience during these times. Our contractor will make every effort to minimise disruptions during construction. Our community, local residents, businesses and other stakeholders will be kept up to date with the project via our website.
For more information or assistance during this project, please contact:
- Steve Wheatley – Site Supervisor – 0419 003 052
- Bass Coast Shire Council’s Infrastructure Delivery Team – Russell Thomas or Infrastructure Asset Management Team – Phillip Pritchard on 1300 BCOAST (226 278) or (03) 5671 2211
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit our website www.basscoast.vic.gov.au for updates on this project.
Thank you in advance for your patience and cooperation.