Cowes Transit Centre - Signage Upgrade
Bass Coast Shire is upgrading signage and undertaking line marking at the Electric Vehicle charging bays at the Cowes Transit Centre works will be undertaken by Archi Signmakers Pty Ltd. Click here to see the design example.
Signage upgrade and line marking works will commence Thursday 29 April 2021 and Friday 30 April 2021, subject to favourable weather and contractor availability. These works are fully funded by Council and are part of Council’s 2020/21 Capital Works Major Project- Climate Change Action Plan.
Benefit to the community
- increase visibility of the free public charging stations for Electric Vehicles at the Cowes Transit Centre.
- Promote Council’s zero net emissions target and increase resilient transport usage.
- Provide information for users regarding system faults.
What to expect
- · During the works, access to the charging bays will be restricted and EV charging unavailable.
- · Appropriate traffic/pedestrian measures will be in place throughout the duration of the works.
We appreciate that these works may present an inconvenience to Electric Vehicles wishing to use the charging stations and we ask for their patience during these times. Our contractor will make every effort to minimise disruptions during the works. Our community and other stakeholders will be kept up to date via our website.
For more information or assistance during the project, please contact: