Archies Creek - Footpath Renewal Works - Archies Creek Road - COMPLETED
You’ll find on this page:
Notice of Works
Bass Coast Shire Council has appointed contractor Super Paving (Vic.) Pty Ltd under our annual supply contract to carry out renewal of footpath works along Archies Creek Road between property numbers 86 to 90 (Church), Archies Creek. See map attached.
Construction works will start the week of 3 December 2021 and completion is anticipated within 1 week, subject to favourable weather and contractor availability. These works are fully funded by Council in the order of $25,000 and are part of Council’s 2020/21 Capital Works Program.
Benefits to the Community
The aim of this project is to improve access for pedestrians and the community. These works will give residents along the streets improved amenity and a safe pedestrian connection.
What to Expect
- Renewal of 45-metre-long, 1.5m wide path with 100mm thick fibre reinforced concrete footpath, including replacement of Telstra pit to match path level.
- For safety reasons, this section of the new pathway will be a construction zone. Appropriate traffic/pedestrian measures will be in place throughout the duration of the works.
- The use of plant and machinery including noisy works such as earthworks, saw cutting and use of trucks delivering concrete.
We appreciate that these works may present an inconvenience to nearby properties and we have asked for their patience during these times. Our contractor will make every effort to minimise disruptions during construction. Our community, local residents and other stakeholders will be kept up to date with the project via our website. A letter drop and mail out will be undertaken to adjacent landowners affected by these works.
For more information or assistance during this project, please contact:
- Guy Cicala – Site Supervisor – 0418 542 811
- Bass Coast Shire Council’s Infrastructure Delivery Team – Marty O’Flynn or Infrastructure Asset Management Team – Phillip Pritchard on 1300 BCOAST (226 278) or (03) 5671 2211
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit our website www.basscoast.vic.gov.au for updates on this project.