Annual Urban and Rural Sealing Program 2020/21 - COMPLETED
Council has engaged Fulton Hogan Industries Pty Ltd to start our annual urban and rural road spray sealing program as part of 2020-21 Capital works program.
These works are being rolled out on our urban and rural road networks throughout the shire in early December 2020. The table below indicates the roads that will be targeted for this year’s program. The anticipated dates indicated are subject to contractor availability, favourable weather conditions and therefore may need rescheduling. This project is fully funded by Council in the order of $720,000 which includes all recent preparation works such as kerb, channel and pit renewal and asphalt block patching, as required for the nominated streets.
For your benefit, we offer the attached frequently asked questions (FAQ) about our annual road spray sealing program.
What to expect
- Our contractors will advise each property via letter drop with FAQ sheet, in advance (generally within 2 days) of any works outside their property, and will complete their works under traffic control with minimal delays and restrictions.
- In order to minimise disruptions and allow the successful completion of the work, landowners will also be notified that their motor vehicles are not parked on the road.
- Access to properties will be maintained, although some short delays may occur.
We appreciate that these works may present an inconvenience and we have asked for everyone’s patience during these times. Our contractor will make every effort to minimise disruptions during construction. The community, local residents, businesses and other stakeholders will be kept up to date with the project via Council’s website and letter box drops where appropriate.
For information or assistance, please contact:
- Fulton Hogan – Onsite Supervisor - Jamie Smith on 0409 987 305
- Bass Coast Shire Council’s Infrastructure Delivery Team – David Vaea or Infrastructure Asset Management Team – Scott Morrison on 1300 BCOAST (226 278) or (03) 5671 2211
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit our website www.basscoast.vic.gov.au to get the latest updates on this project.
Thank you in advance for your patience and cooperation.
*dates may be subject to change
|White Road||Wonthaggi||McKenzie Street to George Street||Early/Mid December 2020|
|George Street to Final Seal||Early/Mid December 2020|
|Nyora St Helier Road||Woodleigh||Gurdies St Helier Road to Williams Road||Early/Mid December 2020|
|Albert Ruttle Drive||Inverloch||Estate entrance to end of Court Bowl||Early/Mid December 2020|
|John Flagg Rise||Inverloch|
|Early/Mid December 2020|
|Sheepways Road||Krowera||From property no. 605 to end of seal||Early/Mid December 2020|
|Grantville Transfer Station||Grantville||Access Road||Early/Mid December 2020|