Various Locations - Annual Urban and Rural Road Spray Sealing Program - COMPLETED
Council has engaged Fulton Hogan Industries Pty Ltdto start our annual urban and rural road spray sealing program as part of 2019/20 Capital Works program.
These works are being rolled out on our urban and rural road networks throughout the shire, during December 2019 through to February 2020. A table below indicates the roads that will be targeted for this year’s program. The anticipated dates indicated are subject to contractor availability, favourable weather conditions and therefore may need rescheduling. This project is fully funded by Council in the order of $565,000.
For your benefit, we offer the attached frequently asked questions (FAQ) about our annual road spray sealing program.
What to expect
- Our contractors will advise each property via letter drop with FAQ sheet, in advance (generally within 2 days) of any works outside their property, and will complete their works under traffic control with minimal delays and restrictions.
- In order to minimise disruptions and allow the successful completion of the work, landowners will also be notified that their motor vehicles are not parked on the road.
- Access to properties will be maintained, although some short delays may occur.
We appreciate that these works may present an inconvenience and we have asked for everyone’s patience during these times. Our contractor will make every effort to minimise disruptions during construction. The community, local residents, businesses and other stakeholders will be kept up to date with the project via Council’s website and letter box drops where appropriate.
For information or assistance, please contact:
- Fulton Hogan – Onsite Supervisor - Jamie Smith on 0409 987 305
- Bass Coast Shire Council’s Infrastructure Delivery Team – Russell Thomas or Infrastructure Asset Management Team – Scott Morrison on 1300 BCOAST (226 278) or (03) 5671 2211
- Email email@example.com
- Visit our website www.basscoast.vic.gov.au to get the latest updates on this project.
Thank you in advance for your patience and cooperation.
|Road Name||Locality||Description||Anticipated Date*|
|Soldiers Road||Bass||From VicRoads Demarcation to Agar Road||Completed|
|Argent Road||Corinella||From Corinella Road to Guy Road||Completed|
|Guy Road||Tenby Point||East of Guy Road to the end (just beyond Bayview Avenue)||Completed|
|Merrin Crescent||Wonthaggi||From McKenzie Street to Billson Street||Completed|
|Broome Crescent||Wonthaggi||From Baillieu Street East to Billson Street||Completed|
|Dalyston Glen Forbes Road||Glen Forbes||From Bateson Road (No. 990) approximately for 4.5km west||Completed|
|Lynnes Road||Wattlebank||Between Desmond Road and Daniels Road||Completed|
|Ventnor Beach Road||Ventnor||Between Pyramid Rock Road and Berrys Beach Road||Completed|
|Rhyll Newhaven Road||Rhyll||Near Harbison Road intersection||Completed|
|Kongwak Road||Glen Alvie||From No. 300 to Lance Creek reservoir entrance gate||Completed|
|Cowes Rhyll Road||Rhyll||Section of road (300m) near Conservation Hill||Completed|
|Dafydd Street||Cowes||From Red Rocks Road to end of existing seal||Completed|
|Loch Road||Rhyll||From Beach Road to McIlwraith Road||Completed|
|Seashell Avenue||Cape Woolamai||From Vista Drive to The Esplanade||Completed|
|Vista Drive||Cape Woolamai||From Corona Road (south) to Goldensands Road||Completed|
|The Nook||Cape Woolamai||From Woolamai Beach Road to Vista Drive||Completed|
|Southport Avenue||Cape Woolamai||From Vista Drive to The Esplanade||Completed|
|Cottosloe Avenue||Cape Woolamai||From The Cranny to existing seal||Completed|
|Bridgeview Drive||Cape Woolamai||From Cleeland Road to Corona Road and Corona Road to court bowl||Completed|
|Corona Road||Cape Woolamai||From Bridgeview to Woolamai Beach Road||Completed|
*dates may be subject to change