Skip to main content

Skip Bin Permit

If you would like to place a skip or builder's bin on Council land, such as a nature strip, then you will need to apply for a Skip Bin Permit.

Permit Fees

To see the relevant costs associate with this permit, please visit our Fees and Charges page.


The applicant is required to take out Public Liability insurance, with minimum cover of $10,000,000 and a copy must be included with the application.

Please also ensure to attach photos to confirm the Skip Bin is not placed within 1 metre from a fire hydrant and is not covering a footpath, driveway or road.

Application Form

Please ensure all sections of the application are completed and any documents are attached with the application form. Please email applications to or hand in your application at one of our customer service centres.