Skip to main content

Regular Movement or Droving/Grazing Livestock Permit

If you would like to move your livestock along a road, drove or graze them on Council Land then you will need a permit. Conditions of the permit are on the application form.

All applicants are required to have a copy of the VicRoads Manual for Traffic Control at Stock Crossings. This can be found online via this link here.

Permit Fees

Visit our fees and charges page for more information.


A photocopy of your public liability insurance cover to the value of $10,000,000 will need to be provided. Please contact the Community Safety Team on 1300 BCOAST (226 278) if you have any further questions regarding this permit.

Application Form

Please ensure all sections of the application are completed and any documents are attached with the application. Please email applications to or hand in your application at one of our customer service centres.