If you or your organisation intends to collect raffle monies, gifts or subscriptions you need to complete a Fundraising Permit Application.
In deciding whether to grant a permit, we will consider:
- any other prior approvals for collection of monies, gifts, subscriptions or raffles for the areas and dates requested.
- any other matter relevant to the circumstances of the application.
- where relevant, whether permission from the relevant shopkeeper has been obtained in order to collect outside their premises.
Our preference is to support local charitable groups wherever possible.
Application fees for registered and non-registered organisations apply.
- Charities - $0
- Registered organisation - $54.70
- Non-registered organisation - $80.80
A photocopy of your public liability insurance cover to the value of $10,000,000 will need to be provided. Please contact the Community Safety Team on 1300 BCOAST (226 278) if you have any further questions regarding this permit.
Our Local Law No 1 Neighbourhood Amenity 2012 prohibits the collection of monies, gifts or subscriptions without a permit from Council.