Skip to main content

General Permit

If you would like to busk, trade from the roadside, have a street party (or procession), open air burn, trade door to door or conduct a carnival/festival on Council Land you will need to apply for a General Permit.

Please ensure all sections of the application are completed and any documents are attached with the application. Please email applications to or hand in your application at one of our customer service centres.