Rural Land Management Program
The Rural Land Management Program encourages better land management by providing incentives.
Please note: Applications for 2021/22 have now closed.
How the Program Works
The program aims to recognise and reward landholders who adopt principles that enrich the natural environment and improve sustainable agriculture.
Some of these improvements include:
- weed control and eradication
- protection and enhancement of remnant vegetation
- control and reversal of soil erosion
- protection of waterways and revegetation
- pest animal control
- control and reversal of soil salinity.
Works undertaken as described in the Rural Land Management Program application may be audited to ensure completion.
The Rural Land Management Program (formerly the Land Management Rebate) is a part of the Land Management Biodiversity Incentive Program (LMBIS).
For more information, please give us a call on 1300 BCOAST (226 278) or 03 5671 2211.