Last updated 05/12/2022
For up to date and detailed information visit the Victorian Department of Health's website.
Community Rapid Antigen Tests (RAT) Program
We are supporting a Department of Health program to offer free Rapid Antigen Tests (RATs) to vulnerable community members.
Free RATs are now available at our Customer Service Centres:
Wonthaggi, Cowes and Grantville
Opening Hours: 10.00am - 3.00pm.
Inverloch Community Hub
Opening Hours: 10.00am - 4.00pm.
- People aged 70 years or older
- People with disability
- Immunocompromised people (self-declared) or their carer
- Concession card holders
- NDIS participants
- Disability support pensioners
- Transport Accident Commission benefit recipients
Please do not come in if you have COVID symptoms.
State-run COVID-19 testing sites continue to offer free RATs to people who have symptoms.
For more information, visit https://www.health.vic.gov.au/...
Where to get tested
- Wonthaggi Hospital, 235 Graham Street, Wonthaggi VIC 3995
- Phillip Island Health Hub, 50-54 Church Street, Cowes VIC 3922
- Wonthaggi Respiratory Clinic
For locations and opening hours please visit Bass Coast Health's website.
Where to get vaccinated
For locations and opening hours please visit Department of Health