Olive Justice Place Expression of Interest
We are offering established Cowes-based businesses the opportunity to operate from Olive Justice Place, Cowes this summer. We welcome creative ideas from applicants on how you can activate this precinct.
Expressions of Interest (EOI) will be reviewed from 15 December 2021 on an ongoing basis until all places are filled for the summer.
We welcome EOI from established Cowes-based businesses. Applicants can include (but are not limited to):
- Mobile food vendors
- Retail businesses
- Community groups
- Face painting or kids’ activities
- Creative workshops
- Vendor must be an established Cowes business (includes home businesses registered in Cowes)
- Must hold Public Liability Insurance (minimum $10,000,000 cover)
- No alcohol can be sold or consumed on site
- Vendor must provide summary of how they will minimise environmental impacts while on site (compostable packaging, removal of rubbish, waste management)
- Vendor must remove any waste relating to their trade from site at end of each day and at the conclusion of their allotted booking. Any waste removal completed following bump out will be removed at vendor’s expense.
- Public Liability Insurance (minimum $10,000,000 cover)
- Streatrader registration ID (if serving food)
- Sketch or photo of your intended set up
Please contact Lucy Dewhurst if you have questions via email email@example.com or call 1300 BCOAST (226 278) or (03) 5671 2211 or via the National Relay Service (for people with speech or hearing difficulties) on 13 36 77.
This program is part of Victorian State Government’s COVIDSafe Outdoor Activation Fund. This EOI program is open to all Cowes traders, including hospitality, health and fitness, retail and hair and beauty.