Skate Parks in Bass Coast
Kilcunda Skate and Play
The Kilcunda Skate Play Concept design is now available to view
The community will also have an opportunity to view the plans and provide feedback at a drop-in information session on Saturday, 21 August from 12:00pm to 2:00pm at the Kilcunda Foreshore Car Park or submissions can be made in writing to Ella Angarane, Recreation and Open Space Planner via email email@example.com or in the post to PO Box 118, Wonthaggi 3995.
Submissions close at midnight on Sunday, 12 September 2021.
Bass Coast Skate Strategy
There are five skate parks and a mini-ramp in Bass Coast:
- Wonthaggi Skate Park - Korumburra Road Wonthaggi
- Cowes Skate Park- Chapel Street, Cowes
- Inverloch Skate Park - Reilly Street, Inverloch
- Grantville Skate Park - Bass Highway, Grantville
- Corinella Skate Park - Balcombe Street, Corinella
- Newhaven Mini-Ramp - Boys Home Road, Newhaven
There are two BMX tracks in Bass Coast:
- Inverloch BMX Track - Inverloch-Venus Bay Road, Inverloch
- Coronet Bay BMX Track - Gellibrand Street, Coronet Bay
Riding skateboards, rollerblades, BMXs and scooters are popular activities among many local youth and visitors. Remember - injuries can easily be prevented by basic protective gear - so make sure you wear it!
Frisbee golf is located at Blue Gum Reserve, Cowes and Harold Hughes Reserve, Corinella. The hire of frisbees is available at Cowes Visitor Information Centre.