Skate Parks in Bass Coast
Bass Coast Skate Strategy
There are five skate parks and a mini-ramp in Bass Coast:
- Wonthaggi Skate Park - Korumburra Road Wonthaggi
- Cowes Skate Park- Chapel Street, Cowes
- Inverloch Skate Park - Reilly Street, Inverloch
- Grantville Skate Park - Bass Highway, Grantville
- Corinella Skate Park - Balcombe Street, Corinella
- Newhaven Mini-Ramp - Boys Home Road, Newhaven
There are two BMX tracks in Bass Coast:
- Inverloch BMX Track - Inverloch-Venus Bay Road, Inverloch
- Coronet Bay BMX Track - Gellibrand Street, Coronet Bay
Riding skateboards, rollerblades, BMXs and scooters are popular activities among many local youth and visitors. Remember - injuries can easily be prevented by basic protective gear - so make sure you wear it!
Frisbee golf is located at Blue Gum Reserve, Cowes and Harold Hughes Reserve, Corinella. The hire of frisbees is available at Cowes Visitor Information Centre.