You’ll find on this page:
If you have a question, complaint or need more information on a subject or issue, please contact us.
*Please avoid using mobile reporting apps, as your name and contact details aren't sent to us so we can't get back to you.
Our Customer Portal is now live for a select number of service request/enquiry types:
- Animal Nuisance
- Animal Welfare
- Barking Dog
- Bees, Wasps and Snakes on Council Land
- Change of Animal Ownership
- Dead Domestic Animal Found
- Dead Wildlife on Road
- Dog Tag Replacement Required
- Lost Animal
- Notify Council of Deceased Registered Animal
- Refund of Animal Registration
- Report of an Off Leash or Unleashed Dog
- Request for a Council Cat Trap
- Straying Animal
- Electrical Line Clearance – Reference Vegetation
- Fallen Trees and Branches
- Overgrown Shrubs or Grass on Pathway
- Overhanging Tree
- Reported Vegetation Removal
- Roadside Clearance of Trees
- Stump Removal
- Tree or Vegetation Removal on Private Land
- Tree or Vegetation Removal on Public Land
- Tree Pests and Diseases
- Tree Planting
- Tree Pruning
- Bin Collection Missed or Bin Partially Emptied
- Cancel an Additional Bin Service or Downgrade Landfill Bin
- Damaged Bins
- Kerbside or Hard Rubbish Collection
- New Landfill, Recycling and Organics Bins
- New Public Bin
- Overflowing Public Bin
- Public Bin Repair
- Stolen Bins
- Unwanted, Found or Abandoned Bins
- Upsize Landfill or Additional Recycling and or Organics Bins
- Waste Enquiry
If your request is not listed above please submit your enquiry via the form below.
You can also:
- call us on 1300 BCOAST (226 278) or (03) 5671 2211
- email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- fax (03) 5671 2222
call 133 677 then ask for 1300 226 278
Speak & Listen users (speech-to-speech relay):
call 1300 555 727 then ask for 1300 226 278
National Relay Service friendly:
If you are deaf, or have a hearing or speech impairment:
- Contact us through the National Relay Service
- Give the Council number you want to call.
For more information, visit: http://www.relayservice.gov.au
Customer Service Charter
The standards in our Customer Service Charter apply to all Council services and outline the response that can be expected by our community and visitors.
Our Complaints Handling Policy aims to increase the level of customer satisfaction by resolving issues in an effective, fair, respectful and professional manner; and ensure all statutory requirements are satisfied, and escalation options for customers are communicated clearly.
One Gippsland Partnership
Bass Coast Shire Council is a proud member of One Gippsland, which is the peak regional advocacy body representing this diverse region and its communities.
One Gippsland aims to form and keep strong relationships between government, business and community, while also collectively working together to champion the interests of our region and our people.