Living Young Plan
Bass Coast Shire Council is currently developing the Bass Coast Living Young Plan 2020-2024 - A Better Bass Coast for Children, Youth and Families.
Our consultation for the Living Young Plan is underway and we would love to hear from you to help guide our priorities for children, youth and families over the next 4 years.
We will be holding consultation sessions at the following locations:
- Bass Coast Agricultural Show on Saturday, 11 January from 9.00am to 4.00pm
- Inverloch Farmers Market on Sunday, 19 January from 9.00am to 12.00pm
- Wonthaggi Library on Tuesday, 21 January from 10.00am to 11.00am and from 12.00pm to 1.00pm
- Wonthaggi Union Community Arts Centre on Wednesday, 22 January between screenings at 12.00pm to 2.30p, 4.00pm to 4.30pm and from 6.00pm to 7.00pm
- Island Foreshore Market in Cowes on Saturday, 25 January from 3.00pm and 8.00pm
- Grantville Market on Sunday, 26 January from 9.00am to 1.00pm
- San Remo Channel Challenge on Saturday, 8 February from 9.00am to 1.00pm
If you can't make it to a session, you can fill out the below survey.
More information on the development of the new Plan is available in this media release: