Skip to main content

Flood and storm

Flood & Storm

To learn more about how you can prepare for flood and storm, please go to the State Emergency Service Victoria website.

Reporting drainage issues

Urgent drainage issues can be lodged with Council 24-hours a day simply by calling 1300 BCOAST (226 278) or (03) 5671 2211.

Flooding on major roads

If there is flooding anywhere on main roads (ie Bass Highway or the Phillip Island Tourist Road) then affected residents should call VicRoads on 13 11 70 or visit VicRoads' website for road closures and traffic alerts.