Fees & Charges
Local Laws and Permit Fees
The above fees and charges relate to local laws permits and other miscellaneous fees including impounded items, vehicles or animals.
For registration fees, visit the Pet Registration and Microchipping page
For further information, please contact the Local Laws Team on 1300 BCOAST (226 278) or (03) 5671 2211.
Environmental Health Permits
Registrations for premises under the Public Health & Wellbeing Act 2008
- Hairdressers, beauty salons, skin penetration premises (tattooists) annual registration fee - $244.00
- Prescribed accommodation annual registration fees range from $302.00 for 6-15 client capacity, up to $570.00 for 50+ client capacity
- Holiday House registration fees range from $76.00 for short term use, to $151.00 for 6-15 client capacity and $183.00 for 16-25 client capacity
Registration for premises under the Food Act 1984
- Temporary food vendors (depending on class) range from $33.00 to $163.00
- Food Premises (depending on class) range from $313.00 to $535.00
- New application - $605.00
- Alterations to existing systems range from $111.00 to $345.00
For further information, please contact the Environmental Health Team on 1300 BCOAST (226 278) or (03) 5671 2211.