Community Training & Resources
2019/20 Community Training Calendar
Each year, we offer a series of free workshops for our Community Builders.
The free session and workshops offered throughout 2019/20 have been selected based on feedback received from our community.
They provide opportunities to upskill, build confidence and increase your knowledge around topics important to your community groups. They are also a great forum to meet, network, share experiences and most importantly, have fun!
To register your attendance for any of the free workshops go to www.trybooking.com
Brochures are available in Council offices, Neighbourhood Houses, Libraries and other community centres across the Shire.
To ensure you're on our mailing list to receive alert about community training events, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bank of Ideas - fresh and creative ways that stimulate community and local economic renewal
- Bank of Ideas Newsletter - bi-monthly publication
- Board Builders Toolkit - tools and help sheets for boards and board members
- Community Toolbox - community development toolkit
- Nuture Development - support for communities
- Our Community Website - community resources and newsletters
- Township Profiles - profiles of Bass Coast towns