Skip to main content
COVID-19 Support
Support information and resources during the current Pandemic
COVID-19 Support

Changes to Zones and Overlays

You can ask to change the zoning or overlay for your land by submitting an Amendment Application Form.

So your request can processed, you will need to include supporting documentation which must be prepared by a Planning Consultant. The form includes a checklist, which highlights any extra information that you may need to include. Please include as much information as possible to help our Strategic Planning Team assess your application.

This also applies to Amendment Applications that are combined with a Planning Permit.

Our Strategic Planning team can assist with this process which is different to applying for a Statutory Planning Permit.

Should you have any questions, call our Strategic Planning Team on 1300 BCOAST (226 278) or (03) 5671 2211.