Amendment C136 proposes to rezone land in Cape Paterson from the Farming Zone to the General Residential Zone.
- 2 Seaward Drive, Cape Paterson (Lot 1 on Plan of Subdivision 219915T);
- 20 Seaward Drive, Cape Paterson (Lot 1 on Plan of Subdivision 417548A);
- 40 Seaward Drive, Cape Paterson (Lot 2 on Plan of Subdivision 417548A);
- 140 Seaward Drive, Cape Paterson (Lot 3 on Plan of Subdivision 410049H); and
- Seaward Drive, Cape Paterson (Lot 2 on Plan of Subdivision 410049H).
- Rezone approximately 53 hectares of land from the Farming Zone to the General Residential Zone and apply the Development Plan Overlay (Schedule 26) to the entire Cape Paterson north area, included within the settlement boundary;
- Remove the Environmental Significance Overlay (ESO) and the Significant Landscape Overlay (SLO) from the land being rezoned;
- Insert a new Schedule 26 to Clause 43.03 Development Plan Overlay (DPO) to cover the Cape Paterson north area, included within the settlement boundary;
- Insert a new Schedule to Clause 52.01 Public Open Space Contribution and Subdivision; and
- Amends Schedule to Clause 72.03 'What does this Planning Scheme consist of?'
Ministerial Authorisation - 23 October 2019
Exhibitions started (Gazette Notice date) - 16 January 2020
Exhibitions closed - 27 February 2020
Planning Panel Hearing:
Directions hearing - 17 August 2020
Panel hearing - 28 September 2020
Submissions closed Thursday, 27 February 2020.
As per COVID-19 Omnibus (Emergency Measures) Bill 2020, submissions are to be made available online and are no longer required to be available at the Council office.