Amendment C136basc - Lapsed
Amendment C136basc to the Bass Coast Planning Scheme proposed to rezone land in Cape Paterson from the Farming Zone to the General Residential Zone.
The amendment has now lapsed, because it was not adopted within two years of the initial exhibition period.
The Minister for Planning published a notice explaining the amendment has lapsed in the Government Gazette, dated 6 June 2022.
To rezone this land a new planning scheme amendment must be prepared. To date, we have not received any new requests to prepare an amendment for this land.
Information about amending a planning scheme can be found here.
- 2 Seaward Drive, Cape Paterson (Lot 1 on Plan of Subdivision 219915T);
- 20 Seaward Drive, Cape Paterson (Lot 1 on Plan of Subdivision 417548A);
- 40 Seaward Drive, Cape Paterson (Lot 2 on Plan of Subdivision 417548A);
- 140 Seaward Drive, Cape Paterson (Lot 3 on Plan of Subdivision 410049H); and
- Seaward Drive, Cape Paterson (Lot 2 on Plan of Subdivision 410049H).
- Rezoning approximately 53 hectares of land from the Farming Zone to the General Residential Zone and apply the Development Plan Overlay (Schedule 26) to the entire Cape Paterson north area, included within the settlement boundary;
- Removing the Environmental Significance Overlay (ESO) and the Significant Landscape Overlay (SLO) from the land being rezoned;
- Insert a new Schedule 26 to Clause 43.03 Development Plan Overlay (DPO) to cover the Cape Paterson north area, included within the settlement boundary;
- Insert a new Schedule to Clause 52.01 Public Open Space Contribution and Subdivision; and
- Amending Schedule to Clause 72.03 'What does this Planning Scheme consist of?'