Section 173 Agreement Process
- Submit a draft Section 173 Agreement for assessment to email@example.com
- Once this has been assessed, we will let you know if there are any changes required, or provide consent to proceed
Once you have consent:
Once you have received consent, you will need to provide the following via post to Bass Coast Shire Council Planning Team, PO Box 118, Wonthaggi 3995.
- Three hard copy signed Section 173 Agreements (these must be printed single sided and only stapled in top left hand corner – not bound)
- A Client Authorisation Formfor signing
- Once received, all documentation is prepared and signed by our Chief Executive Officer
- Documentation will then be returned by post to the you for lodgement purposes at the Titles Office
At this time, we are unable to provide timeframes for this process.
If you still have questions please contact our Planning Team on 1300 BCOAST (226 278) or (03) 5671 2211 to discuss your plans. Alternatively, a planner is available for assistance every Wednesday at the Wonthaggi Customer Service Centre (76 McBride Avenue, Wonthaggi) between 10am and 3pm.