Checklists and Guides
The below checklists will assist in ensuring you have a guide to assist with your application.
Land Management Plan
- Developing in a bushfire area PDF (251 KB)
- Removal of vegetation in an Overlay PDF (590 KB)
- Removal of Native Vegetation PDF (219 KB)
- Dependent Persons Unit (Granny Flat) Applications PDF (198 KB)
- Licensed premises (Liquor) applications PDF (322 KB)
- Buildings and works in a Commercial or Industrial Zone PDF (264 KB)
- Developing in flood prone land PDF (337 KB)
- Multi dwelling development PDF (495 KB)
- Signs PDF (419 KB)
- Heritage PDF (467 KB)
- Amending a Planning Permit or approved plans PDF (254 KB)
- Landscape plan guidelines PDF (711 KB)
For more information or to discuss your planning application, contact our Statutory Planning team by:
- Requesting a call back to speak to a planner (in most cases calls are returned on the same day and no later than 48 hours).
- Calling our Statutory Planning Department on 1300 BCOAST (226 278) or (03) 5671 2211
- Visiting the Wonthaggi Customer Service Centre (76 McBride Avenue, Wonthaggi) between 10am and 3pm every Wednesday to speak to a planner (please note that a planner may not be available between 12pm-12:45pm).
- Requesting a Pre-Application discussion
(may include a telephone conversation, a face-to-face/virtual meeting
or e-mail correspondence) before your formal planning permit application
is lodged with Council. To ensure the meeting is beneficial, please
ensure conceptual plans and photographs are provided along with a
detailed outline of your proposal before lodging.