Skip to main content

Developing rural areas

Do I need a planning permit for a building on my rural property?

A permit may be required for your shed, dwelling or other building or land use depending on the size, location, zoning and overlays of the land.

Please contact the Planning Team on 1300 BCOAST (226 278) to confirm whether your proposal requires an application for a planning permit.