Skip to main content

Changing the use of a land or building

Do I need a planning permit to change the use of my land?

A planning permit is generally required for a change of use application.

Contact the Statutory Planning Department on 1300 BCOAST (226 278) to discuss further.

What are the fees for associated with lodging an application to change the use of my land?

Refer to Class 1 of the fee schedule on Council’s website for the applicable fee.

If development (buildings and works) is also proposed, the fee will consider this too.

Can't find what you're looking for and would like advice?

For more information or to discuss your planning application, contact our Planning team on 1300 BCOAST (226 278) or (03) 5671 2211