Skip to main content

Make a submission or objection to a Planning Application

Planning applications will be advertised for between 14 and 28 days. Council cannot make a decision about an application during this period.


Submissions/objections (positive and negative) are accepted up until a decision is made on the application.

The planning objection/submissions form is available below to guide your submission but hand written submissions and emails submitted to Council are also accepted.

Please note that submissions are made available to the public.

If you would like to be kept up to date regarding the progress of a particular application, please provide an email address and/or phone contact in your submission.

Please note that over the Christmas/New Year period Council does allow for extended advertising timeframes.

Applicants are required to provide notice to relevant affected parties by mail. If you have received a notice about an application and have questions about the application please contact the Applicant.

Once advertising is complete (permits issued), proposed plans are removed from this page.

These documents are made available as part of the planning process under the Planning And Environment Act 1987.
The documents must not be used for any purpose which may breach any copyright.