Working with us comes with a variety of benefits, including:
- Diverse career opportunities
- Work-life balance
- Flexible working conditions
- Purchased Leave arrangements
- Job-share options
- Annual pay increases
Health & Wellbeing
The health and wellbeing of our staff is of paramount importance. As such, there are a wide range of initiatives available for staff to take advantage of, such as:
- EAP counselling services
- Free health checks
- Free flu vaccinations
- Discounted gym membership
- Staff and OHS Consultative Committee
- Equal employment opportunities
- Social Club
- White Ribbon Accredited Employer
- Discounted Local Government Employees (LGE) Health Plan
Learning & Development
We recognise that to provide a high standard of services to the community, employees must be highly competent in their roles.
Our Learning and Development program aims to support and help employees develop and maintain their professional qualifications. It also ensures that the skills staff need to perform their roles are maintained to the highest standard.
To better reflect the community in which we work, we are passionate about being an equal opportunity employer offering an inclusive work environment.