Statutory Planner/Senior Statutory Planner
- Replacement position
- Full time
- $84,770 – 106,266 plus superannuation
An exciting opportunity to help shape the fastest growing area in regional Victoria.
Bring your skills and experience to a dynamic team of diverse professionals who are helping to shape the image of the area.
Key responsibilities of the position include:
- Processing a variety of interesting and innovative planning applications
- Effectively resolve problems that can arise with planning applications
- Provide professional advice to the community applicants regarding their applications, requirements, policies and regulations
- You may also mentor other members of the Statutory Planning team depending on experience.
This is a great opportunity for someone wishing to advance their skills and develop their career, either as a Statutory Planner or Senior Statutory Planner depending on experience.
If you’re a motivated and well organised team player, with outstanding customer service skills then you could be the best fit for the role and the organisation.
To apply, please provide your resume and a covering letter (maximum 2 pages) specifying what you will bring to the position.
For more details on this position you can download the Position Description or contact Donna Taylor, Acting Manager Strategy and Growth on 1300 BCOAST (226 278) or 5671 2128.
Applications close Sunday, 24 November 2019