School Crossing Supervisor Inverloch
New Year, New Role
- · Part Time – January Start
- · Inverloch Primary School
- · $28.56 per hour plus super
We have a fabulous permanent opportunity at Inverloch Primary School. You will part of a team that is passionate about and committed to ensuring the safe and orderly operation of school crossings.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven reliability and punctuality
- Supervisory skills and the capacity to work with limited supervision
- Alertness and vigilance
- Physical capacity to undertake the role
- Satisfactory police and full Victorian Working With Children Check
- Current Victorian driver’s licence and reliable vehicle
If you are highly motivated, enthusiastic, reliable and provide exceptional customer service we would like to hear from you.
To apply attach your resume, along with a cover letter outlining why you are interested in this role.
For more details on this position you can download the Position Description or contact Sarah Male, Team Leader Community Health and Wellbeing Administration on 1300 BCOAST (226 278) or (03) 5671 2144.
Applications close Sunday, 29 November 2020.
Previous applicants need not apply.