Open Space Cleaning Team Member
- New position
- Permanent Full Time
- $57,873 - $61,853 plus allowances plus superannuation
Bass Coast Shire Council strives to be an employer of choice, providing our employees with top tier employment conditions, flexible working arrangement and great lifestyle benefits.
Working in the Infrastructure Maintenance Team, this fabulous opportunity will have responsibilities including:
- Carry out routine cleaning practices of Councils public amenities and public BBQ areas in-line with council’s service level agreements
- Attend to minor general building maintenance duties within the public amenities and surrounds
- Assist with open space practices such as weed spraying, rubbish and litter control and general grounds maintenance.
- Assist with prompt responses to customer requests/enquiries and project a helpful and positive image of the Council and its staff
This position is a permanent full time position, primarily based out of the Wonthaggi Depot but you will be required to work from various locations across the municipality.
Due to the nature of these roles, you will need to be available to work on a 7 day roster, with normal hours spanning 7am to 5pm.
If you have previous cleaning experience and possess a great work ethic, attitude and want to be a part of a team that develops the skills and abilities of its members, we would like to hear from you.
Applicants must address the key selection criteria, and attach a cover letter and resume.
For more details on this position you can download the Position Description or contact Joel Goodall, Coordinator Building and Open Space, (03) 5671 2791 or 0418 334 108.
Applications close Sunday, 23 June 2019.