Foreshore and Bushland Reserve Encroachment Officer
- Rewarding projects
- Full time – 12 Month Fixed Term
- $62,514 - $67,288 plus superannuation
Are you looking for a role that combines your project and natural resource management skills?
The purpose of this role is to implement the Bass Coast Shire Council Foreshore and Bushland Encroachment Policy (2018) through awareness and education, audit activities and on-ground action.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Increase community awareness and education of encroachment activities onto public land
- Audit Council-managed Coastal and Bushland Reserves and investigate reports of cases of encroachment
- Collate information and maintain a register of known encroachment sites
- Undertake communication and correspondence with property owners/occupiers
Join us and be part of a growing, constructive culture. The position is full time for a 12 month fixed term period with the possibility of a further 12 months. At Bass Coast Shire Council, we can offer flexible working arrangements, work-life balance, significant leadership opportunities and team work.
Applicants must address the key selection criteria, and attach a cover letter and resume.
For more details on this position you can download the Position Description or contact Deirdre Griepsma, Manager Sustainable Environment on 1300 BCOAST (226 278) or (03) 5671 2217.
Applications close Sunday, 25 August 2019.