Customer Service Officer - Wonthaggi Union Community Arts Centre
- Exciting opportunity
- $46.80 per hour plus superannuation
Do you have a passion for arts and entertainment? Do you have extraordinary Customer Service skills?
Then this could be the opportunity for you!
We have an exciting opportunity for Customer Service superstars to join our diverse and busy team at Wonthaggi Union Community Arts Centre (WUCAC), on a casual basis.
You will join a team who strive to exceed the expectations of our customers. No day is ever the same, with responsibilities including:
- Provide customer service, information and assistance to the general public for all activities within the centre
- Process ticket sales and kiosk transactions
- Receipting and reconciliation of funds received
- Assist in ensuring professional presentation of the centre at all times
What will make you stand out from the rest?
- Ability to work flexible rosters including weekends, public holidays, school holidays and evening shifts
- Proven experience in a fast paced, multi-faceted Customer facing role
- Passion for providing excellence in Customer Service and making a difference to the members of our community
Applicants must a cover letter, outlining your interest in the position, and resume.
For more details on this position you can download the Position Description or contact David Burrows, Team Leader on 1300 BCOAST (226 278) or (03) 5671 2175.
Applications close 7 May 2021