Coordinator Strategic Planning
Are you passionate about:
- Creating a vibrant, liveable and sustainable Bass Coast
- Managing projects that create fantastic places for our community to live, work and play
- Leading a team of enthusiastic planning professionals
- Embedding the principles of placemaking across Bass Coast Shire Council
Capitalise on our community’s assets, inspirations and potential in this multifaceted leadership role. This position provides the opportunity to shape our beautiful landscape, design future communities and protect all that is special about beautiful Bass Coast.
Working with a team of strategic planners this position is responsible for coordinating a range of internal and external experts to deliver key projects across all aspects of land use planning. As one of the fastest growing municipalities in Victoria, Bass Coast Shire Council offers you an opportunity to develop your career in a challenging and exciting working environment.
Key responsibilities of the position include:
- Lead and motivate a team of planning professionals and the wider organisation on all matters related to strategic planning within the Shire
- Delivery of an exciting and diverse work plan which this year includes implementation of a PSP and DCP, heritage projects, completion of masterplans for key sites and input into the Distinctive Areas and Landscapes project for Bass Coast
- Contributing organisationally through capable leadership, skilful facilitation and excellent stakeholder engagement
Your expertise in Strategic Planning, project management and stakeholder engagement combined with your ability to manage and mentor staff will help you succeed in this role.
Applicants must address the key selection criteria, and attach a cover letter and resume.
For more details on this position you can download the Position Description or contact Donna Taylor, Manager Strategy and Growth on 1300 BCOAST (226 278) or (03) 5671 2128.
Applications close Sunday, 30 June 2019