Coordinator Plant and Operational Support
Are you passionate about:
• Leadership and developing people,
• Working in a supportive organisation that offers flexible working arrangements,
• Leading a team that makes a difference in the community, and
• Living by the coast in one of Victoria’s most picturesque places?
As one of the fastest growing municipalities in Victoria, Bass Coast Shire Council offers you an opportunity to develop your career in a challenging and exciting working environment.
Located less than two hours’ drive from Melbourne with a unique combination of unspoiled coastline and picturesque rural hinterland Bass Coast is popular holiday destination. Our quaint rural villages, bustling holiday towns, rolling hills and world renowned surf breaks provide a breath-taking getaway for over three million visitors each year.
Leading the Plant and Operational Support team, you will work with the Manager Infrastructure Maintenance to ensure a culture of high performance and high energy across the team and wider department.
Although this is a full time replacement role we welcome part time/job share arrangements, and offer flexible work opportunities.
Key responsibilities of the position include:
• The ability to lead and develop people,
• Providing supervisor customer focus, achieve business plan objectives and comply with statutory requirements.
• Ensuring administrative systems are in place to proactively manage timely responses and processing of all external requests coming in to the department
• Coordinating the planning and programming of plant maintenance, management and replacement, and workshop operations, ensuring necessary monitoring and control mechanisms are in place and adhered to
Your expertise in Plant and Operational Support services and ability to represent Council professionally combined with your ability to manage and mentor staff will help you succeed in this role.
Applicants must address the key selection criteria, and attach a cover letter and resume.
For more details on this position you can download the Position Description or contact Damian Blackford, Manager Infrastructure Maintenance on 1300 BCOAST (226 278) or (03) 5671 2713.
Applications close Sunday, 28 April 2019