- Replacement position
- Full Time
- $112,398 - $125,830 plus superannuation
Reporting to the Manager Governance and Property, the Coordinator Governance is a key leadership position, responsible for leading progressive Governance and Corporate Information Teams.
Leadership is a key aspect of this role. The successful candidate will have strong communication skills, proven leadership skills and ability to develop people in a values driven culture, with a proven track record in service delivery. This opportunity will suit an innovative, collaborative and skilled leader.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Leading the successful Governance and Corporate Information teams to deliver councillor business, corporate information and performance reporting.
- Developing and supporting robust governance processes to inform decision making and the achievement of Council objectives.
- Drive best practice in corporate information and records management
- Oversee the coordination of Freedom of Information applications, providing advice and leadership on statutory obligations
We offer flexible working arrangements, work-life balance and a culture built on leadership and team work.
Applicants must attach a cover letter and resume.
For more details on this position you can download the Position Description or contact Robyn Borley, Manager Governance and Property on 0434 911 528.
Applications will remain open until the position is filled.