- Replacement position
- Full Time
- $112,398 - $125,830 plus superannuation
Within a business partner environment and reporting to the Manager Governance and Property, the Coordinator Governance will be responsible for leading progressive Governance and Corporate Information Teams in delivering effective, efficient and compliant operations. As a key stakeholder in the delivery of councillor business, governance advice and corporate information you will build upon a cohesive, supportive and collaborative team culture.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Leading the successful Governance and Corporate Information teams to deliver councillor business, corporate information and performance reporting.
- Developing and supporting robust governance processes to inform decision making and the achievement of Council objectives.
- Drive best practice in corporate information and records management
- Oversee the coordination of Freedom of Information applications, providing advice and leadership on statutory obligations
Leadership is a key aspect of this role. The successful candidate will have strong communication skills, technical knowledge, proven leadership skills and ability to develop people in a values driven culture, with a proven track record in service delivery.
In addition, you will have experience of governance within a Council or highly regulated/complex environment and have a strong understanding of Freedom of Information and Privacy legislation.
This opportunity will suit an innovative, collaborative and skilled professional with attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
We offer flexible working arrangements, work-life balance and a culture built on leadership and team work.
Applicants must attach a cover letter addressing the key selection criteria and resume.
For more details on this position you can download the Position Description or contact Robyn Borley, Manager Governance and Property on 0434 911 528.
Applications close Sunday, 7 March 2021.