Coordinator Development Services
- Leadership role
- Permanent position
- $110,410 - $123,605 plus superannuation
Are you passionate about:
- Creating a vibrant, liveable and sustainable Bass Coast
- Managing projects that create fantastic places for our community to live, work and play
- Leading a team of enthusiastic planning professionals
Capitalise on our community's assets, inspirations and potential in this multifaceted leadership role. This position provides the opportunity to shape our beautiful landscape, design future communities and protect all that is special about beautiful Bass Coast.
Leading a team of engineers, your key responsibilities of the position include:
- Lead the review of policy and controls and strategic frameworks as required to deliver sound infrastructure provision in a timely manner
- Lead the team with the planning, protection and provision of Council's infrastructure management through the subdivision process.
- Oversee the provision of a comprehensive, efficient and robust subdivision plan checking service
Your solid grounding in civil engineering, combined with your ability to lead and mentor staff will help you succeed in this role.
Applicants must address attach a cover letter (maximum 2 pages) and resume.
For more details on this position you can download the Position Description or contact Donna Taylor, Manager Strategy and Growth on 1300 BCOAST (226 278) or (03) 5671 2128.
Applications close Sunday, 13 October 2019