Casual School Crossing Supervisors
- 2 x positions
- $35.53 per hour plus superannuation
Want to work with all the up-and-coming stars of the future? You will be helping our future nurses, our future posties, our future opera singers! We believe that children are our future. Help them get to and from school safely by reducing the risks of pedestrians being involved in accidents with any vehicles. You will be making a real difference in your community with this rewarding work.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven reliability and punctuality
- Supervisory skills and the capacity to work with limited supervision
- Alertness and vigilance
- Physical capacity to undertake the role
- Satisfactory Police Check and Working With Children Check
- Current Victorian driver’s licence
If you are excited to help in your community, reliable, and provide exceptional customer service we would like to hear from you.
To apply, attach a short cover letter letting us know your interest and suitability, and your resume.
For more details on this position, you can download the Position Description or contact Sarah Male, Team Leader Emergency Management and Road Safety on (03) 5671 2144.
Applications close Sunday, 30 January 2022