Business Systems Support
- $36.48 per hour plus superannuation
- Temporary – 12 months
- Full Time
From surfing to cycling to wining and dining and everything in between, Bass Coast provides the perfect balance of rural, residential and holiday lifestyles for all to enjoy- all with stunning backdrops of beaches, bushland and rolling hills.
A fast growing peri urban coastal shire with a strong focus on the balance of environment, economy and community. The environment is our economy.
We have an exciting 12-month fixed term opportunity that will give you experience that will stay with you for a lifetime.
Working within the Transformation and Technology team, the Business Systems Support will be responsible for monitoring and supporting business solutions within our cloud platforms including TechOne CI Anywhere environment, Microsoft 365, and our data analytics suite. The role requires excellent communication skills with a focus on collaboration, problem analysis, and issue resolution.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a commitment towards stakeholders to deliver support, as well as;
- Experience monitoring TechOne – One Council, SharePoint Online, Office
- Experience investigating and resolving issues including performance monitoring.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills. Presentation skills are a bonus.
- A tertiary qualification in Information Services or related discipline or; substantial experience in IT with a demonstrated ability to solve problems in a technical and service delivery environment is mandatory.
For more information, please refer to the position description or contact Alison Treloar on 0423 260 075.
To apply, please submit a short cover letter outlining your suitability and interest in this role, as well as your resume.
Applications close on Sunday, 24 October 2021.