Business Development Officer
- Replacement position
- Permanent Full Time
- $87,849 - $95,664 plus superannuation
Reporting to the Coordinator Investment and Event Attraction, the Business Development Officer will play a critical role in facilitating the expansion of the region’s sustainable employment capacity through business and industry development, investment attraction and facilitation, and supporting enhanced infrastructure development. The role will provide a central coordination and liaison with government agencies and provide expertise and advice to internal departments. This position will involve work outside normal business hours.
In addition, the role will;
- Facilitate collaboration between business, industry bodies and government departments.
- Coordinate the delivery of business development initiatives including workshops and group programs, mentoring, and networking opportunities.
- Be responsible for a range project delivery services as outlined in the Economic Development Framework including the delivery of the annual Bass Coast Business Awards.
- Coordinate communication with business and key stakeholders including corporate social media pages (Facebook, Instagram), e-newsletters and websites.
You will have the ability to establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders understanding and empathising with business challenges, and achieve goals maintaining timeliness and quality.
Join us and be part of a growing, constructive culture. We offer flexible working arrangements, work-life balance, significant leadership opportunities and team work.
Applicants must attach a cover letter outlining their suitability and interest in the role and resume.
For more details on this position you can download the Position Description or contact Teresa Mahood, Coordinator Investment and Event Attraction on 0400 836 409.
Applications close Sunday, 1 August 2021.