Are you applying for a position?
**When submitting your application if you do not receive an automated reply, please call us on 1300 BCOAST (226 278) or (03) 5671 2211.**
- 17JanTeam Leader Community PlanningWe are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic professional to lead and inspire the Community Planning team to implement community planning approaches for Bass Coast Shire Council.
- 17JanTeam Leader Social PlanningLead the Social Planning team to identify and respond to current and future community needs as they relate to social planning; youth and early years; and aged and disability services.
- 15JanCoordinator Recreation and CultureAre you a community minded leader, who thinks strategically and has proven experience in recreation and culture services? If you’re looking to take the next step in your career and launch Bass Coast into the future in these areas, then this could be the leadership role for you.
- 13JanHorticulture ApprenticeLooking to get your hands dirty and work outdoors in our beautiful Shire?
Apply for an apprenticeship at Council!
- 13JanTraineeshipsMake 2020 the year to work, study and play.
Bass Coast Coast Shire Council has Traineeships available for 2018 and 2019 school leavers, ready to start their next chapter in February 2020.
- 10JanEnvironmental Health OfficerWe are seeking an individual who is passionate about Health and Wellbeing in the Bass Coast community.
- 10JanCoordinator Development ServicesAre you passionate about:
• Leadership and developing people,
• Leading a team that makes a difference in the community,
• Working in a supportive organisation that offers flexible working arrangements, and
• Living by the coast in one of Victoria’s most picturesque places?