Road Permits

Nature Strip Planting Guidelines

These guidelines provide information you'll need if you want to plant in your nature strip.

Road Occupation Permit

Any work being done within a road reserve including putting in or altering your driveway,needs a Road Occupation Permit.

Temporary Road Closure Permit

If you would like to host a street party, procession or festival you need to apply for a permit from one of the Council’s Customer Service Centres.

Text size