Building Permits

Building permits are needed for a range of works including pergolas, verandahs, swimming pools, sheds, demolitions, alterations and more

Events Permits

If you want to conduct an event a permit may be needed. For more information contact our Events Team.

Filming Permits

Bass Coast is a very film-friendly location and we recognise the economic and promotional benefits filming projects bring.

Footpath Trading Permits

All trading activities on public footpaths need a permit to ensure public safety and easy pedestrian access

Horse access permits for Norsemens Road beach

Apply for your Horse permit to ride on Norsemens Beach

Money Collection Permits

If you or your organisation intends to collect raffle monies, gifts or subscriptions you need a permit

Planning Permits

Planning permits are required for most uses, developments and subdivisions within Bass Coast Shire.

Road Permits

Permits can be issued for temporary road closures, roadside livestock grazing and road occupation.

Text size